Since 1998, Saybus has been specialised in the organisation of tailor made transport operations.
For more than 20 years, our company has provided services to many clients from the public and private sectors: tour operators, travel agencies, event agencies, business travel agencies, public bodies, private companies, work councils, sport clubs, religious organisations, bus companies or trade federations.
We fully support our clients on their projects – from the definition of their needs to the implementation in the field. Alongside public and private French players, our company contributes to the economic development and to the enhancement of the attractiveness of French territories.
With a presence in all French departments through the Réunir network, Saybus is a leading company on bus transport and tourism markets.
Saybus is a subsidiary of the Réunir network. Réunir was established out of the wish of directors of passenger transport companies to form a network in order to pool their skills and to offer a quality local service to their clients, passengers and mobility operator authorities.
- A general assembly of more than 100 companies electing the members of the board of directors and approving Réunir and its subsidiaries’ general policy.
- A presidency and a board of directors elected by the members of the network determining Réunir and its subsidiaries’ strategic orientations.
- A general management ensuring Réunir’s operational management, reports to the boards of directors and represents Réunir.
Figures and facts about Saybus and the Réunir network
- 1 AFNOR quality certification for commitment to service
- 500 € million of turnover
- 240 Operational sites
- 9000 Employees
- 7700 Vehicles